General Privacy Statement
A Transformational Journey attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data (and that your privacy is respected). In this privacy statement we want to provide clear and transparent information about what information we collect and how we handle personal data.
We make every effort to ensure your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care. A Transformational Journey complies in all cases with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation.
This entails that:
- we process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which they were provided, these goals and type of personal data are described in this Privacy Statement;
- processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are minimally required for the purposes for which they are processed;
- we ask for your express consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- we have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- we not to pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for carrying out the purposes for which they were provided;
- to be aware of your rights regarding your personal data, we point this out to you and respect them.
If, after reading our privacy statement, or in a more general sense, you have questions about this or want to contact us, please contact us via the following contact details:
A Transformational Journey bvba
+32 476 20 52 16
Address: Zink 62, 9820 Munte, Belgium
Why we process your personal data:
To send newsletters and invitations (permission of the person concerned).
For the above objectives we can ask you the following personal data: name, first name, e-mail. We use the collected data only for the purposes for which we obtained the data.
Provision to third parties
The information that you provide to us may be provided to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the above described purposes.
We use a third party for:
- taking care of the internet environment (web hosting);
- providing IT infrastructure (including IT network, ...);
- the provision (and distribution) of newsletters and invitations.
We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not entered into a processor agreement. With these parties (processors), we of course make the necessary arrangements to ensure the security of your personal data. Furthermore, we will not pass on the information you provide to third parties (providing other parties), unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this is that the police request us (personal) data in the context of an investigation. In such a case we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide this information.
A Transformational Journey does not store personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it is intended. Personal data will not be stored longer than 5 years after the last use.
Security of the data
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures for personal data protect you from unlawful processing. For example, the following measures were taken:
- All persons who can take note of your data on behalf of A Transformational Journey
- are held to confidentiality thereof.
- We use a username and password policy on all our systems
Your rights regarding your data
You have the right to inspect, correct or remove the personal data we have received from you. At the top of this privacy statement is how you can contact us. You can also contact us via the contact page of our website www.atransformationaljourney.com.
You can also lodge an objection against the processing of your personal data by us or by one of our processors.
You also have the right to have the data you provided to us, transferred by us to yourself or directly to another party.
We might ask you to identify you before we can respond to the aforementioned requests.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you
to contact us directly. You always have the right to file a complaint with the Privacy Commission, this is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.
Change of privacy statement
A Transformational Journey can change its privacy statement. We will make an announcement of this change on our website. The last version dates from May 25th 2018.