This workshop is for you if ...
You have a strong interest in personal and spiritual growth and you want to ...
- improve your relationships at home or at work
- explore and rewire a defence mechanism on a deep neurological level
- experience the neurological change mechanism that makes a therapy or coaching session effective
You are open for the idea that ...
- every external conflict is a mirror for an inner conflict
- you can't change other people, you can only change yourself
- without inner peace outer peace is impossible
You are willing to ...
- be authentic in the presence of a small group of like-minded people
- experience the power of vulnerability in a psychological safe environment
- explore the impact of open-hearted communication
Rewire a defensive reaction into a peaceful response
During this TK workshop you will ...
- experience the impact of some powerful tools of The Transformational Keys® (TK) facilitation model.
The TK facilitation model uses 4 keys (connect, explore, rewire & create) to turn every challenge into an opportunity for personal and spiritual growth and to transform unwanted "survival" patterns into "thriving" capacities and qualities.
- explore the emotional truth of one of your defensive pattens, that explains the necessity for having developed this pattern.
- start rewiring your defensive pattern on a deep neurological level
Workshop "From Conflict to Peace"
Date: Saturday Sept 2 & Sunday Sept 3 (9 am - 6 pm)
Participation fee: 250 euro (excl. food & lodging)
Location: Zink 62, 9820 Munte, BelgiumSign up
Your facilitator for this workshop
Malou has a background in civil engineering, management, clinical psychology and 20+ years of experience as a therapist, coach and trainer.
She is passionate about personal growth and the dynamics of human interactions.
She supports individuals and teams in raising their level of consciousness and creating thriving environments with more openness, trust, psychological safety, self-accountability and constructive conﬂict-resolution.
She teaches facilitators (therapists, coaches, trainers, health professionals, HR professionals), compassionate leaders and other personal growth adepts how to facilitate deep and lasting change within themselves and the people they work with.